U.S. BANK STATE SWIMMING & DIVING CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS & HIGHLIGHTS
ALBUQUERQUE, NM – The New Mexico Activities Association would like to highlight the following important information regarding the upcoming U.S. Bank State Swimming & Diving Championships.
Official Championship Name:
U.S. Bank State Swimming & Diving Championships
Albuquerque Academy Natatorium
Boys – Wednesday, February 16th
Girls – Saturday, February 19th
Order of Events
Due to the nature of the event and limited space within the facility, spectators will be limited to two attendees per qualifying athlete. Information regarding the purchase of these special tickets will be distributed directly to school administration. Note that these tickets will be available for purchase online only (no walk-up sales). While inside the natatorium, face coverings will be required, and social distancing should be maintained.
Live Video Stream:
All Events – www.nfhsnetwork.com
*subscriptions available for $10.99 (provides full month of access to live events)
Results will be posted at www.nmact.org
Additional Information Specific to Members of the Media:
- WORKING media with a valid 2021-2022 NMAA Media Credential may cover the event. Because of limited space within the facility, however, only those outlets covering a specific school/athlete will be granted access.
- Face coverings are required, and social distancing should be maintained while covering the event and/or conducting interviews.
- Media members should vacate the pool deck area when not covering an event or interviewing an athlete
- There will not be a “hospitality room”.
- The NMAA’s full media policy, which includes special guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 (Section 11 of the manual), can be accessed at the below link:
For additional information pertaining to this release, please contact Dusty Young, NMAA Associate Director at (505) 977-5385 or email@example.com.