WRESTLING RULES CLINIC
All Head Coaches are required to attend their sports rules clinic each year. For wrestling, the clinic is available for credit November 1 – 30, 2018.
Click on the units below to review the 2018-19 Wrestling rules clinic. Use your browser back arrow to return to this page and proceed to the next unit. Be sure to click on Unit VII Get Credit for Attending and follow the directions there. Only head coaches are required to attend the rules clinic. Assistant coaches are encouraged to review the clinic but they are not required to do so.
2018 WRESTLING RULES CLINIC UNITS
- Unit I – Introduction
- Unit II – National Federation PowerPoint
- Unit III – NMAA Wrestling Bylaws
- Unit IV – Weight Management Program
- Unit V – State Championships & Points of Emphasis
- Unit VI – TrackWrestling Information
- Unit VII – Get Credit For Attending