NMAA WEEK 5 FOOTBALL INFORMATION FOR GAMES AT UNM’S BRANCH FIELD – TICKETS ON SALE NOW
The New Mexico Activities Association would like to highlight the following important information regarding the upcoming neutral-site football games that will be held at the University of New Mexico.
Branch Field at University Stadium (University of New Mexico, Albuquerque)
- Thursday, April 1st
- Dexter vs. Socorro – 1 pm
- Bloomfield vs. Lovington – 5 pm
- Friday, April 2nd
- Texico vs. Eunice – 2 pm
- Mayfield vs. Farmington – 6 pm
- Saturday, April 3rd
- Cleveland vs. Las Cruces – 4 pm
Per New Mexico Public Health Orders, spectators may attend these games but attendance will be limited. Face coverings are required and social distancing must be maintained at all times.
Concession stands will not be open.
General Admission – $10
Tickets are available online only (NO WALK-UP SALES) and can be purchased from the University of New Mexico’s event website.
The University of New Mexico will be charging a $5 parking fee per vehicle.
Live Video Stream:
All Games will be streamed live at www.nfhsnetwork.com. Links to each game listed below.
*subscriptions available for $10.99 (provides full month of access to live events)
Additional Information Specific to Members of the Media for The Pit:
- Due to Bernalillo County’s “Yellow” status as designated by the New Mexico Department of Health, all WORKING media with a valid 2020-2021 NMAA Media Credential will be granted access to cover the event.
- Media members should park in the Stadium West Lot and enter the facility through Gate #1. A valid NMAA media credential must be presented to obtain complimentary parking and admission.
- Face coverings are required and social distancing must be maintained at all times while covering the event and/or conducting interviews.
- On-field access on the sidelines for media is limited to the area from the 10-yard line to the end line at the back of the end zone in all four corners of the field (media are not allowed in the 80-yard area between the 10-yard lines on each side of the field) or behind the end lines.
- Press Box access will be limited – social distancing must be maintained
- There will not be a “hospitality room”.
- The NMAA’s full media policy, which includes special guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 (Section 11 of the manual), can be accessed at the below link:
For additional information pertaining to this release, please contact Dusty Young, NMAA Associate Director at (505) 977-5385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.