TRACK & FIELD RULES CLINIC
All Head Coaches are required to attend their sport rules clinic each year. For track and field, the clinic is available for credit from February 1 – 28, 2018.
Click on the units below to review the 2018 Track and Field rules clinic. Use your browser back arrow to return to this page and proceed to the next unit. Be sure to click on Unit V Get Credit for Attending and follow the directions.
Only head coaches are required to attend the rules clinic. Assistant coaches are encouraged to review the clinic but they are not required to do so.
2018 TRACK & FIELD RULES CLINIC UNITS
- Unit I – Introduction
- Unit II – National Federation PowerPoint
- Unit III – NMAA Track and Field Bylaws
- Unit IV – Points of Emphasis
- Unit V – Verification Form – Online Track & Field District Clinic – (OFFICIALS ONLY)
- Unit VI – Get Credit For Attending