SOFTBALL RULES CLINIC
All Head Coaches are required to attend their sport rules clinic each year. For softball, the clinic is available for credit from February 1 – 28, 2019.
Click on the units below to review the 2019 Softball rules clinic. Use your browser back arrow to return to this page and proceed to the next unit. Be sure to click on Unit VI Get Credit for Attending and follow the directions there.
Only head coaches are required to attend the rules clinic. Assistant coaches are encouraged to review the clinic but they are not required to do so.
2019 SOFTBALL RULES CLINIC UNITS
- Unit I – Introduction
- Unit II – National Federation PowerPoint
- Unit III – NMAA Softball Bylaws
- Unit IV – State Championships and Points of Emphasis
- Unit V – Verification of Equipment & Sportsmanship Regulations
- Unit VI – Get Credit For Attending