CROSS COUNTRY RULES CLINIC
All Head Cross Country Coaches are required to attend their sports rules clinic each year. The clinic is available for credit between August 1-31, 2018.
Click on the units below to review the 2018 cross country rules clinic. When you finish a unit, click the back arrow in your browser to return to this page and go on to the next unit. Be sure to click on Unit VI Get Credit For Attending.
Only head coaches are required to attend the rules clinic. Assistant coaches are encouraged to review the information, but they are not required to do so.
2018 CROSS COUNTRY RULES CLINIC UNITS
- Unit I – Introduction
- Unit II – National Federation Rules Changes
- Unit III – NMAA Cross Country Bylaws
- Unit IV – State Championship Info. & Points of Emphasis
- Unit V – Verification of Equipment and Sportsmanship Regulations
- Unit VI – Get Credit For Attending