NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR DANIELS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The NMAA Foundation is excited to announce a continued partnership with a non-profit organization that provides scholarships to graduating seniors here in New Mexico.
The Daniels Scholarship Program provides up to $100,000 for motivated students to earn a bachelor’s degree that helps them build a successful life and career. Daniels Scholars demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities. Bill Daniels would also want his scholars to be proud Americans who value our free enterprise system and are prepared to give the world their best shot.
To be eligible for the Daniels Scholarship Program, students must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Be a high school senior graduating from a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Earn a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in high school (on an unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Earn a minimum SAT Math score of 490 and a minimum Evidence-Based Reading & Writing score of 490, or a minimum ACT score of 18 in each category (writing score not required). Super scoring is not accepted.
- Meet financial eligibility requirements. The applicant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must have an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $85,000 or less on the 2020 tax return on which the applicant is claimed as a dependent. If there are dependents beyond the applicant claimed on their 2020 tax return, we allow $5,000 for each additional dependent not in college or $15,000 for each additional dependent in college full time during the 2021/22 academic year. Please visit DanielsFund.org for specific AGI examples and for answers to other frequently asked questions.
The online application for the Daniels Scholarship Program will be open from October 1, 2021 through November 15, 2021 at www.DanielsFund.org.