The NMAA, a member-led organization, provides leadership in interscholastic athletics & activities, promoting equitable participation and character development.
Several NMAA rules clinics will be offered as part of the NMHSCA Coaches Clinic at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Albuquerque. Rules clinics are scheduled as follows:
- Spirit - July 29, 2014 at 4:30 pm
- Volleyball - July 30, 2014 at 9:30 am
- Cross Country - July 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm
- Football - July 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm
Additionally, the required meeting of Athletic Directors with the NMAA is scheduled for July 29, 2014 at 3:15 pm.
For all questions related to posting rosters, schedules, results, and team photos on your MaxPreps pages, please contact MaxPreps support at 1-800-329-7324, ext. 1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NIAAA LTC Courses * - July 28, 2014
NMAA Required AD meeting * - July 29, 2014
NMADA Membership meeting * - July 29, 2014
NMAA Bylaws presentation * - July 29, 2014
"Rookie" AD workshop - August 20, 2014
* Events held in conjunction with the NMHSCA Summer Clinic. AD's are encouraged to join NMHSCA and take advantage of all of the clinic offerings.
The 2nd Annual NMAA Foundation 5k Fun Run/Walk and Kids K will take place August 2nd, 2014 at Albuquerque Academy. Further information and the event registration form are available here.
Please come out and participate in this fun event that will help generate funds for scholarships for NM high school students!